Saturday, December 19, 2015

Klenspop review #3








JUNGKOOOKKKK ^^


Hi! Today I have a new review for you! klenspop.com sponsored me two new beautiful pairs. You can find them at their website along with other beautiful lenses. The gray ones can be found here.
The brown ones can be found here. Let's go!


The shipping was very fast as usual, about a week. Props to klenspop considering they're in Korea. ^^




Pretty different casing this time!

The brown lenses came in a different lens case, it was cool!


Let's get to my favorite pair, the grey pair. They remind me of Hani of EXID eye contacts. 








                                   I'm not sure why one of my eyes went back to monolid LOL


I think they are a very beautiful natural grey hue. I think it gives off more of a mature eye look rather than cute, but i enjoyed wearing these!

I also made a makeup tutorial which i will leave down below w/ steps. :) 

1. Use a rose pink shade
2. Cover lid with pink eyeshadow
3. Apply brown shadow in undereye area
4. Apply thin/thick eyeliner, whatever is your preference.
5. GRADIENT LIPSSSS
Here is an easy tip: Sort of put a lot of lipstick in the inner area, then blend outwards.
Makes it super pretty!








PHOTOS WITH THE GREY LENSES:












Overall i loved these  babies! They are absolutely stunning and look beautiful. I hope you can try out these lenses as well.






The next lens is a brown one and gives off a more childish look. It's a  warm chocolate shade and is similar to m own eye color.






The lens in my eye, very natural right?


AHH THIS IS MY FAVORITE PHOTO. THANK YOU KLENSPOP FOR MAKING ME FEELING SO CUTE LOL.







I felt like a five year old because i look so young while wearing these lenses. I liked these  lenses alot too. ^^

  And this marks the end of my review. I WILL BE BACK WITH A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FEATURING WHAT I GOT FOR MY FRIENDS!


















1 comment: